2020年春季学期中美UCD项目2-4年级学生通知-Message for Start of Spring 2020 ICB
Dear UCD-ICB Program Students of level 2-4,
Due to the Novel Coronavirus situation, CU Denver will be following advice put forward by CAU and taking the following steps:
1. All classes will start online on Feb 24.
2. All courses will be run on Canvas.
3. There is no need to re-enroll in classes or take any additional steps.
4. With the exception of two classes that were cancelled (COMM 3939 and ECON 4090), all spring classes are running as normal. If additional changes are made, those changes will be communicated as quickly as possible.
5. Waitlists will drop on March 2nd. Late add will not start until March 2nd. Do not contact your professors about adding classes at this point. We will communicate during the first week of courses about the process adding and dropping classes this semester.
We know this is a difficult period for everyone, but you can do two things to make this transition go more smoothly:
1. Check your CU Denver email and Canvas account frequently (At this point your Canvas course shells are visible, but you will not be able to view the course content until the instructor publishes the course closer to the start of the semester*) If you have having any trouble logging in to either, please contact OIT-ServiceDesk@ucdenver.edu before the semester begins to solve any problems.
2. Carefully consider which classes you would really like to take before the semester begins. We are trying to reduce the amount of movement during the first week of classes. If are holding on to an extra classes that you don't plan to take, please let someone else have that seat.
Thank you for your understanding. Please check your CU Denver email attached document for other important dates for this semester. We are writing a how to guide about how to sign up for online classes and will send it to you by CU Denver email soon. If you have further questions, you can contact Dr. Leslie Bai (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chris Bodden (Christopher.email@example.com) and we will respond as soon as possible.
We hope to see you back on campus later this semester. Stay healthy!