Message from Communication Department for LPH Application
Lambda Pi Eta (LPH) is the National Communication Association’s official honor society at four-year colleges and universities.
LPH has over 400 active chapters at four-year colleges and universities worldwide. LPH was founded in 1985 at the University of Arkansas. It became a part of the National Communication Association in 1988, and the association’s official honor society in July 1995.
LPH is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies (ACHS) whose mission is to build a visibly cohesive community of national and international honor societies, individually and collaboratively exhibiting excellence in scholarship, service, programs, and governance.
- Recognize, foster, and reward outstanding scholastic achievement in communication studies
- Stimulate interest in the field of communication
- Promote and encourage professional development among communication majors
- Provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas in the field of communication
- Establish and maintain closer relationships between faculty and students
- Explore options for graduate education in communication studies
Please refer to attachment for application details: LPH undergrad Application_ICB - Fall 2020
UCD Communication Department