1. Students must have earned at least 60 CU Denver credits (including those transferred in from their first year ICB courses).
2. Students must have been enrolled in a fulltime course load (12 or more credit hours) for both semesters the previous year (Winter courses are applied to Fall semester enrollment).
3. Students are only eligible to receive scholarships two times. 5th year seniors are not eligible for a 3rd award.
4. Unless graduating by December 2020, students must be enrolled as a fulltime student in Fall semester 2020 (Winter courses are excluded).
5. Students must attain a minimum GPA of 3.3 to qualify for a scholarship
6. At or above 3.3, award tiers will now be calculated by percentage –
a. The top 20% of students will receive a Tier 1 scholarship
b. The next 30% of students will receive a Tier 2 scholarship
c. The final 50% of students will receive a Tier 3 scholarship
*The exact GPA for each level will vary based on the total number of students who achieve a GPA above 3.3.
7. Students currently studying in Denver, who transfer back to Beijing in Spring 2021 are not eligible to receive a scholarship.
8. Students who select the Pass +/Pass/No Pass option for Spring 2020 grades in any course are not eligible to receive a scholarship.
二、获奖名单附件：Fall 2020 Beijing Scholarship List